SandPIPER pumps and spares
Top reasons to buy SandPIPER pumps and spares from Triark:
- Lowest Prices Guaranteed
- Next Day Delivery of Pumps and Spares
- Expert Advice and Outstanding Customer Service
- Serving Customers Globally for over 30 years
If you are looking for a SandPIPER Pump you’ve come to the right place at Triark.
As an authorised distributor of these industry leading products, you can rely on us for a complete end to end service, offering sales, service and repair.
Since 1984 we have been supplying our varied customer base with hundreds of pumps on an annual basis. Now you can access our experience to help ensure that you’re getting the right specification of pump for your requirements.
Why purchase your Sandpiper pump from Triark?
- An assurance of quality – every piece of SandPIPER hardware you source through Triark comes with a warranty and full factory support.
- Comprehensive catalogue and fast delivery – as the largest stockist of SandPIPER pumps in the UK, if you need a new or replacement pump – you’ll find it here.
- Legacy parts and support – want to maintain an older pump? At Triark we have parts that you won’t even be able to find at the IDEX factory.
- Expert pre-sales advice – in one simple ten-minute phone call you will save your company time and money by verifying that you are choosing the best pump for your project.
A versatile and capable range
SandPIPER currently produce a vast range of pumps for industrial processing and operations. With such a number of different models available getting the right pump for your purpose has never been more important.
The number one reason why Triark wins repeat business is our added value service. Our in house experts will instantly provide you with the answers to any questions you might have.
Call us now on 0800 9788 844 or email email@example.com
3″ BSP SandPIPER AODD with ATEX – Cast Iron wetted parts with PTFE diaphragms, Santoprene back-up diaphragms and PTFE check […]
1″ ANSI/DIN SandPIPER AODD with ATEX – Conductive Polypropylene wetted parts with Santoprene diaphragms and check valves
2″ NPT SandPIPER AODD with ATEX – Aluminium wetted parts with EPDM diaphragms and check valves
1 1/2″ NPT Heavy Duty Ball Valve SandPIPER AODD with ATEX – Bottom Discharge – Cast Iron wetted parts with […]
3″ NPT SandPIPER AODD with ATEX – Stainless Steel wetted parts with Buna-N diaphragms and check valves
1 1/2″ NPT SandPIPER AODD with ATEX – Stainless Steel wetted parts with Viton diaphragms andcheck valves