Depa pumps and spares
Top reasons to buy Depa pumps and spares from Triark:
- Lowest Prices Guaranteed
- Next Day Delivery of Pumps and Spares
- Expert Advice and Outstanding Customer Service
- Serving Customers Globally for over 30 years
Experts in DEPA pump specification – ensure you get the right pump with Triark
As an authorised supplier of DEPA pumps, you can benefit from a complete end to end service that delivers pre-sales consultations, repair advice and support.
With a proven track record of providing hundreds of customers with the correct specification of pump to suit their needs, Triark understands how to best serve your needs.
Triark – industry leading service
- Excellent pre-sales care – at Triark we pride ourselves on answering all your questions prior to purchasing, allowing you to be confident of your buying decision.
- Fast and efficient delivery service – when you need something on time, without failure, you can rely on Triark to be on time and at the right location.
- Extensive level of stock and spares – if you want a specific part, we are the best option. Additionally we are the exclusive supplier in the UK of the Zone 0 AODD.
Talk to one of our experts today
There has never been a wider range of pumps available for your projects and processes.
With new technologies emerging on an annual basis, are you sure that you are purchasing the most efficient pump for your task?
This is where Triark excels. Call one of our team today, and they will quickly assess your requirements and recommend the ideal pump solution at an attractive price.
It’s this expert advice that keeps clients coming back to Triark.
Call us now on 0800 9788 844 or email email@example.com
1 1/2″ DIN/ANSI Combi Flange Depa AODD – Polypropylene wetted parts and Polypropylene centre block with EPDM diaphragms, EPDM seats […]
1 1/2″ BSP Depa AODD – Stainless Steel wetted parts and Bronze centre block with PTFE compound diaphragms, PTFE seats […]
1/2″ BSP Depa AODD – Stainless Steel wetted parts with Viton diaphragms, Viton seats and PTFE balls
2″ BSP Depa AODD – Cast Iron wetted parts and Aluminium centre block with PTFE compound diaphragms, Viton seats and […]
1″ BSP Depa AODD – Aluminium wetted parts with PTFE compound diaphragms, PTFE seats and PTFE balls
1/2″ BSP Depa AODD – Polypropylene wetted parts and Polypropylene centre block with Viton diaphragms, Viton seats and PTFE balls