Yamada pumps and spares
Top reasons to buy Yamada pumps and spares from Triark:
- Lowest Prices Guaranteed
- Next Day Delivery of Pumps and Spares
- Expert Advice and Outstanding Customer Service
- Serving Customers Globally for over 30 years
If you are looking for a quality Yamada Supplier – Look no further than Triark
As one of the UK’s leading independent distributors of Yamada pumps, we have a proven track record of supplying customers with the right equipment to fit even the most exacting needs and specifications.
And key to our approach since 1984 has been a focus on customer first service that gives you the opportunity to access a lifetime’s experience of supplying Yamada pumps.
Triark has supplied hundreds of pumps on an annual basis to a wide range of industries, giving us an unrivalled ability to recognise and recommend in accordance with your process or project.
Why use Triark?
- Comprehensive stock of pumps and spares – giving you one of the largest choices of Yamada equipment anywhere in the UK. If you need it, you will find it here.
- Lowest prices available – our prices are constantly checked against the market to provide you with some of the most competitive pumps available.
- Professional customer contact and support – from pre-sales through to our resolution team, Triark always puts your needs at the centre of our business.
- Efficient delivery service – when you need to receive your pump in a hurry then Triark will ensure that you receive your part at your location in a timely fashion.
Ensuring you make the right choice
With so many different pumps available on today’s market, it can be difficult for anyone who is not well connected with the industry to be confident of their purchasing decision.
This is where Triark prides themselves on helping customers. In a single 10 minute call one of our experts will be able to answer any questions you have allowing you to relax in the knowledge you are sourcing the correct pump for your needs.
It’s our service that makes us stand out from the competition.
Call us now on 0800 9788 844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3″ ANSI Flange with 2″ NPT tapped thread (Combination fluid port) Yamada AODD – Ball Valve – Aluminium wetted parts […]
2″ ANSI Flange Yamada AODD – Ball Valve – 316 Stainless Steel wetted parts with PTFE diaphragms, PTFE valve balls […]
1″ NPT Yamada AODD – Ball Valve – Non Metallic Center Body – Kynar (PVDF) wetted parts with Hytrel diaphragms, […]
1 1/2″ NPT Yamada AODD – Ball Valve – Cast Iron wetted parts with EPDM diaphragms, EPDM valve balls and […]
2″ NPT Yamada AODD – Ball Valve – Cast Iron wetted parts with PTFE diaphragms, PTFE valve balls and PTFE […]
1 1/2″ ANSI Flange Yamada AODD – Ball Valve – 316 Stainless Steel wetted parts with Buna-N diaphragms, Buna-N valve […]