Diaphragm Pumps For The Oil & Gas Sector
If you are looking for a tailored pumping solution within the oil and gas industry then you’ve come to the right place.
Call us now on 01621 781 144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice or enquiries on pumps for Oil & Gas.
At Triark, we know the oil and gas industry well, having helped thousands of engineers find the right pumping solutions for applications within this sector at the best possible prices.
Why Purchase Your Oil & Gas Pump from Triark?
- An assurance of quality – every pump you buy through Triark comes with a warranty and full factory support
- Certification and safety – from ABS to ATEX through 3.1 to 2.2 certification we deal only in OEM pumps and spares and have the full support of the leading manufacturers. When it comes to certification, rest assured that we have it covered; we know that the most stringent certifications for safety and reliability are required in worldwide oil & gas applications have access to CSA Blue Star (ANSI LC6) / Blue Flame (Canadian Technical Letter R-14) Certified pumps.
- Comprehensive catalogue and fast delivery – we stock a wide range of products so whether you’re in need of a new or replacement pump – you’ll find it here at Triark
- Legacy parts and support – looking to maintain an older pump? At Triark we stock a huge supply of obsolete pumps and spares
- Expert pre-sales advice – in a simple 10 minute phone call, our friendly team of experts will help you save your company time and money
- Factory support – our long-standing direct links with suppliers and manufacturers provides access to additional expertise, quicker service and lower prices.
- Experience – we have been serving the Oil & Gas sector both directly and via our distributors for over 30 years. Whatever your application, we may be able to draw from our own experience.
If you are like our existing customers within this industry then you’ll be looking for a pumping solution that is durable, corrosion resistant and agile in its ability to withstand harsh climactic conditions.
We understand you’ll be time-poor and needing to complete jobs as quickly as possible, which is why we offer next day delivery of our pumps and spares.
Our friendly team of experts will take the time to understand your requirements before recommending the best choice of pump for the desired application with the lowest operational cost to save you money and boost productivity.
We make it our business not to spend your money in the hope that you keep on coming back to us again and again.