Hygienic Diaphragm Pumps & Spares (AODD) for Food and Beverage Industries
Pumps and Spares
Triark holds huge stocks of pumps and spares, so we can get you what you need as soon as possible.
Air Operated Double Diaphragm (AODD) Pumps can handle a large range of products gently and with minimal shear.
Gentle handling makes them ideal for products with fruit or vegetable particulates e.g. Chutney or Jam.
We have successfully used AODD pumps for shear-sensitive products which need special care, for example whipping cream and pickled eggs.
Maintenance and Hygiene
The ability to CIP (Clean in place) or SIP (Steam in place) makes them ideal for processes which change regularly.
For example, yoghurt where there may be a batch of one flavour followed by a rinse, then another flavour.
These pumps can be dismantled for cleaning with little or no tools required and assembly/disassembly is very quick for more time manufacturing your products.
AODD/Diaphragm Pimps can pump products with very high viscosity, including Mashed potato, sandwich spreads, peanut butter and treacle.
Pre and Post Process Design
Pre-process pumps are generally used when the product is subsequently sterilised by cooking.
These may include pizza toppings or pie fillings. The pumps are 316 Stainless with hygienic connectors Typically of a bead blast finish conforming to FDA.
Post-process pumps are used for products that don’t get further sterilisation by cooking.
Examples of this are yoghurt, cream and cottage cheese.
They are Stainless Steel, but polished to a mirror finish which can be as fine as Ra<0,8 for an EHEDG version
Why Choose Triark?
- An assurance of quality – every pump you buy through Triark comes with a warranty and full factory support
- Comprehensive catalogue and fast delivery – we stock a wide range of pumps and spares for many brands for new or replacement pumps.
- Legacy parts and support – looking to maintain an older pump? At Triark we stock a huge supply of obsolete pumps and spares
- Expert pre-sales advice – with a quick 5 minute call, our friendly team of experts can answer queries, and save you time and money.
- Experience – we have been serving the Food and Beverage sector both directly and via our distributors for over 30 years.
Whatever your application, we may be able to draw from our own experience.
Get in touch
Call our technical experts on 01621 781144, submit an enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond within 24 hours (excluding weekends).